You can use our API to automatically add new contacts as well as do more complex tasks, such as:
- create and schedule campaigns from the API,
- export users belonging to particular lists,
- export campaign statistics,
Find your API keyTo protect your API keys and make them more secure, your existing API v2 and v3 keys are no longer visible from your account. Only the last digits of the key will be displayed so that you can distinguish between several keys if necessary.
API v3 keyAPI v3 is our current API version. In case this is your first time needing your API v3 key or if you forget it, you will need to generate a new one:
- While logged into your account, click on your name at the top-right side of the screen.
2. Click SMTP & API.
3. Under the API keys tab, click + CREATE A NEW API KEY.
4. Name your API key and Click Generate.
5. Copy your API key and save it somewhere safe. Click OK.
Note: your API v3 key is only visible during this time.
That's it! You have successfully generated, copied, and saved your API v3 key somewhere safe. If you ever forget your API key, you will simply need to generate a new one following the above process.
Find your LIST IDTo obtain your SendinBlue List ID you need to navigate to Contacts located on the top side of the screen and then click on Lists from the left navigation bar.
Once you are there, you will be able to see your List IDs next to their names as they are shown in the screenshot . Now you can type the list ID into the Campaign settings exactly as you did previously with the API Key. If you want multiple list IDs you can use a comma separated list like 1,2,3.
These are your LIST IDs.