GetResponse is a complete online marketing software that helps you grow your audience, engage with customers, and boost online sales. With over 30 tools in one easy-to-use platform, you can transform your online marketing and bring tangible results.
You will need your GetResponse API key in order to integrate it successfully with third-party applications and your website.
Users can easily obtain their API key from their GetResponse account under integrations and API and then copying and pasting their API key. GetResponse just rolled out API 3.0 to empower users with newer methods and tools, but if you want to stick to the older versions, you can do so without having to upgrade. But we strongly recommend doing so.
Obtaining your GetResponse API key is a very simple process and can be done in just a few clicks. The first step would be to log in to your GetResponse account. Once you’re in the account, you’ll have to follow four simple steps to obtain your API key.
- Once in the account, look to the left screen to find autofunnel. This will reveal the drop-down Menu.
2. The dropdown Menu will list out several options, but for our intents and purposes, you will switch to Integrations and API to open the integration center.
3. Click on API.
4. This will reveal a new option “Generate API Key”. Finally, you will be asked to give your new API key a name to help you easily remember it.
Once you have named your API Key, GetResponse will automatically generate your new key with its name on top. From here on out, it’s simply a matter of copying and pasting the API key to integrate it with your WordPress website and various plugins and extensions. We recommend using a name to help you keep track of all your API keys if you end up using more than one.
LIST IDList is your "storage room" for contacts and different content you create in GetResponse account. Make sure to set it up properly.
To get to the list settings:
- Click on Lists in the Dashboard toolbar.
2. On the Lists page, hover the mouse pointer over the Actions icon to expand the list.
3. Select Settings to open the List settings under General. You can now see your List ID.