How to obtain your ActiveCampaign API Key?In order to enable an integration between your ActiveCampaign account and a 3rd party application, you will need to first obtain your API Key. The API Key can be thought of as your username and password to your ActiveCampaign account. When you give this information to a 3rd party application, they will be able to access your account to sync information or perform other tasks.
Each user in your ActiveCampaign account has their own API Key.
To obtain your ActiveCampaign API Key, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click the "Settings" option located in the left side navigation menu.
3. The Account Settings menu will appear. Click the "Developer" option.
The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API Key. You can copy and paste this information into your 3rd party application.
How to obtain your ActiveCampaign LIST ID?
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Select ‘Lists’ from the left menu.
3. Click on the list that you want to connect.
4. Check the url inside the list page and get the number after "&listId=". In the example above the id is 1.